- Hold an active real estate sales associate license for 24 months
- You do NOT need to be a Florida resident.
- If you are already licensed in another state, you might qualify for a mutual recognition license if you are in one of the 8 states that have an agreement with Florida.
Pass FREC II Course
- Consists of 72 hours.
- Must be approved by the Florida Real Estate Commission.
- Students may miss no more than 8 hours of class.
- Students must complete a 100-questions final examination with a score of at least 70%.
Apply for the Florida Exam
- Apply even before taking your course exam.
- Get your application from the state or apply online today.
- The application must be notarized and the following items included:
- Given by Pearson VUE, Inc.
- Pay $36.75 per exam.
- The exam is graded immediately after completion.
- Successful candidates may begin working after sending Form RE-13 (signed by the employing broker) to the DBPR.
- Enroll in the classroom, live-streamed, or online course.
- Get your application in the mail, or complete your application online.
Ready to get started now?
Now that you are familiar with the steps required to upgrade your real estate license, we highly recommend our 72-hour Online Broker Pre-license Course. It fulfills all the requirements listed above and we offer our course bundled with or without an impressive selection of exam prep products which we have developed in-house from the ground up to complement the online course. We have been educating real estate professionals in our classrooms for decades and our reputation is second to none (click here to see what our students have to say about us)!